Woman apologises for telling man he was illegally defacing his own home with ‘Black Lives Matter’ slogan - Apocalypse Media News

Post Top Ad

Monday 15 June 2020

Woman apologises for telling man he was illegally defacing his own home with ‘Black Lives Matter’ slogan

Woman apologises for telling man he was illegally defacing his own home with ‘Black Lives Matter’ sloganA San Francisco woman who questioned a man writing “Black Lives Matter” on his own home has apologised for assuming he did not live there and calling the police on him.“I want to apologise directly to Mr Juanillo,” Ms Alexander said in a statement. “There are not enough words to describe how truly sorry I am for being disrespectful to him last Tuesday when I made the decision to question him about what he was doing in front of his home. I should have minded my own business.”




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/3huxUKi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad